Dec 23, 2016
It's Christmas time and Royal Rumble season, so we have a special edition of the Fightful Podcast for you! Friday co-host Shane Helms talks his personal Royal Rumble experiences! Including:
- His thoughts on the show growing up.
- Royal Rumbles vs. battle royal matches
- His 2002 spot with HHH & Austin
- Being left off the 2003 Rumble
- Feigning injury from an elimination
- Getting chopped up by Eddie & Benoit
- Winning the cruiserweight title, finding out he was switching brands
- JBL's memorable line
- Getting upset about being left off a show!
Check out our great sponsor DraftBeast.com for the best in fantasy sports!
This episode is brought to you by Skillz, the worldwide leader in mobile eSports. Play the games you love, and win real cash prizes! Go to skillz.com/fight on your iOS or Android device--that's Skillz with a “z,” and download your favorite free games. When you make a deposit Skillz will double it! And when you use the promo code FIGHT, you’ll get an additional $10 in free bonus cash. That’s Skillz.com/FIGHT
If you're looking for a lifestyle change, or just to enhance what you've got going on, see our friends at Onnit! You can visit THIS LINK to support the Fightful.com Podcast, and use the same supplements used by Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Triple H, DDP, Sheamus, Adam Cole, UFC fighters Rose Namajunas, Donald Cerrone, Joseph Benavidez, Ian McCall, Tim Kennedy and more.